- Overall – ‘80% there’, which is good and allows for some polishing in order to be ready for Assessment.
- Add a menu item to show how things cross reference and inspire my developing practice.
- Use a paper journal to develop thoughts and ideas organically. photo the page and add to blog – no need to duplicate.
- More pictures in blog
- Critically review my work as though i was not familiar with it – it it clear, concise and unambiguous?
- Try reshooting 1. with a real background of a real gathering? White background a little lost against blog background.
- Play with the order – mask as first shot?
- 100 word intro and more consistent, short, titles. Give space for interpretation of the images.
- play with arranging small physical proofs to find the right order
- Gillian Wearing – Masks, NPG (booked for 22 March)
- Eggleston – recent exhibition. Look at how he physically works to decide order and layout of presentation.
(Raw notes retained for archival purposes):
My Tutor’s feedback report can be found here.